Everyday Composites Virtual Workshop
It is likely that every day, in your dental practice, you reach for your composite resin material to
restore a tooth. It is the material we, as dentists, rely on the most. In this course, Dr. Mennito will share, with you, tools and materials to help you place durable and esthetic restorations for the posterior and anterior regions while making sure you don’t run over schedule.
In this webinar, you will learn more about the following themes:
- Review material characteristics of composite resin and the most likely causes for premature failure
- Discuss bulk fill composites and clinical caveats for case selection
- Demonstrate novel material systems designed for optimal efficiency
- Review optical properties of teeth and how-to best mimic these with composite resin
- Demonstrate a simplified technique for restoring fractured anterior teeth with beautiful results
Wed, April 28
06:00 PM - 08:00 PM (EST, New York)
Please check your time zone
CE Credits: 2 Hours
Virtual Workshop Fee: $299.00 USD
This workshop is only available to participants residing in Canada or the United States. A workshop kit, with the necessary materials, will be shipped out to you prior to the course. The workshop kit contains over $400 USD worth of product.
Trainer: Dr. Anthony Mennito
Dr. Anthony Mennito, better known as Tony, is an Associate Professor at the Medical University of South Carolina, College of Dental Medicine where he is the Director of the Division of Digital Dentistry. Aside from his love of dental technology, Dr. Mennito also has a passion for dental materials, in particular bonding agents and composite resin. He is part of a team with a patent for a novel antimicrobial bonding agent and is the Chief Operating Officer for CuRE Innovations, a company whose sole mission is to improve the clinical longevity of dental materials. In his free time Tony enjoys playing soccer, surfing and traveling.