Innovative and effective ways of teeth whitening
More and more people are showing a lively interest in ways to enhance their appearance. A person’s smile can play an important role in the overall esthetic makeover process. A bright smile is increasingly associated with success and good health. Consequently, there is an increasing demand for teeth whitening from patients.
In this webinar, you will learn more about the following themes:
- Causes of tooth discoloration
- General mode of action of teeth whitening
- Side effects and contraindications
- Various methods of teeth whitening
- Treatment of hypersensitive teeth during teeth whitening
- Influence of teeth whitening on the adhesive bonding of restorations
- Tips and tricks on the subject of teeth whitening
Tue, July 07
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (CEST, Berlin)
Trainer: Dr Kopikrishna Thirunelakandan
Dr Kopikrishna Thirunelakandan accomplished his Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree in Hungary. He went onto completing a postgraduate training at the prestigious UCL Eastman Dental Institute – in which he attained distinction honours in the 'Restorative Dental Practice' program.
Dr Thirunelakandan has practised in the UK for over many years before he moved to Switzerland where he currently practises in the internal clinic of Ivoclar Vivadent AG. Simultaneously, he works as Global Education Clinical Manager where imparts his knowledge to other dentists around the globe through lectures and practical hands-on workshops.