Digital Dentures - The future is now
Dentistry has fully embraced the digital age and its integration into one of the oldest treatments in dentistry is proof that it is here to stay. Computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing (CAD/CAM) of complete dentures was introduced following the success of CAD/CAM in implant and fixed prosthodontics. CAD/CAM complete dentures have seen exponential growth in the dental market with the number of commercially available CAD/CAM denture systems growing every year. See how you can increase efficiency and predictability for the clinican, the technician, and the patient. Interest in CAD/CAM has also been affected by a reduction in the number of dental laboratory technicians with extensive experience and expertise with traditional fabrication processes. In this webinar, Mr Eric Kukucka DD will cover key aspects related to the current status of computer technology for the fabrication of complete dentures . At the heart of the Ivotion Denture System is the new monolithic Ivotion Disc. One disc. One milling. One Denture.
In this webinar, you will learn more about the following themes:
- Understanding the Ivotion Denture System portfolio
- Understanding he current software and hardware required for Ivotion Denture System
- Understanding the Digital Denture process from both a clinical and technical perspective
- Understand digital communication and unparalleled efficiency of various Digital Denture workflows.
- Clinical case presentation with Ivotion Digital Denture.
CE Credits: 1 Hour
Trainer: Eric D. Kukucka, DD
- An insightful practicing denturist and emergent entrepreneur
- Understands and works with world-class dental products in a clinical environment, forming the connective tissue between the research/development, clinical, and commercial sides of the business
- Established as a key opinion leader for Ivoclar Vivadent, Nobel Biocare, and 3Shape, top-of-mind companies in the global dental and dental implant industry
- Member of 3shape Advisory Board, Copenhagen
- Prominent sales strategist and advocate for marketing best practices
- First denturist in North America beta testing digital dentures for Ivoclar Vivadent, a major growth area in disruptive technology in the denturism field
- President of The Denture Center, a network of three denture clinics in Southwestern Ontario