How to match and harmonize IPS Style and IPS e.max on the same patient
Instead of hands on courses, the experienced Croatian dental technician Velimir Zujic is sharing a video: How to match IPS Style & IPS e.max in the mouth of the same patient. Watch it!
About MDT Velimir Žujić:
- Graduated at dental technician school in Rijeka, Croatia
- 1981 - worked at dental lab in Murska Sobota, Slovenia
- 1987 - worked in dental lab of Public Medical Centre in Rijeka as a member of Prof. Braut dental team, at prosthodontics department.
- Opened his private lab and becomes one of the pioneers of dental ceramics in Rijeka, Croatia
- Became Ivoclar Vivadent official demonstrator ( OL ) specialized in a field of fixed prosthetics. He is a member of Ivoclar Vivadent Team for metal ceramics and all-ceramic
Master courses: August Bruguera, Shigeo Kataoka, Gerald Ubassy, Michele Temperani, Oliver Brix, Shoji Sasaki, Michael Thorsten, Kyung-Sik Park….
Regular participant on Train the Trainer courses, ICDE, Schaan
Articles published in Reflect, Dental Dialogue, Dental Labor, Dental Tribune.