Layering of IPS e.max Ceram on IPS e.max Press
This video will teach you the layering of IPS e.max ceram on the IPS press structure and not avoid the manual part, which is grinding of ceramic restorations to a natural anatomical shape!
About Davor Marković:
- Davor Marković completed secondary education as a dental technician in "Dental Centar Marusic" in 2000.
- Upon graduating, started working in a private dental lab "Bijuk" in Split.
- Not long after, he opened his own private lab "DentLab Markovic" where he continued to gain insight into everyday problems in dentistry, prompting him to continue further educating himself and developing professional skills in the field of aesthetic dentristry.
- He has been an international lecturer for years, and also became Opinion Leader and a member of Ivoclar Vivadent team in 2010.
- The subject of his lectures and hands-on courses are ceramics and composites in aesthetic and full reconstructive dentristry
- He is the owner of a private dental polyclinic "Dental Centar Markovic" in Sarajevo established in 2011. and the only certified educational center ICDE Bosnia and Herzegovina
- In 2013. he entered the world of digital dentistry and became CAD/CAM specialist for Wieland Systems, today known as Ivoclar Digital.
- For the last few years, he has been working on fully implementing digital technology into everyday work, which led him to establish the first print & miling center in Bosnia and Herzegovina in 2017. "3dcm print and miling centar Sarajevo”.