Road map for efficient denture fabrication
IVOTION Digital Denture is an integrated manufacturing process for the efficient digital fabrication of removable dentures. This new innovative process combines digital manufacturing methods in the dental lab with established dental treatment steps. An exclusively developed design software together with ideally coordinated materials and special manufacturing strategies including the state-of-the-art PrograMill milling machines promise predictable and reproducible results. Now you can stay up to date with regard to the current developments in the field of Digital Dentures. This webinar will inform you of the application possibilities currently available to users for the efficient fabrication of digital complete dentures.
- Summary of application possiblities
- Explanation of all the fundamentals in the manufacture of an IVOTION Digital Denture
- Predictability and reproducibility of the fabrication results
- Demonstration of the predefined working steps - Benefits of the IVOTION Digital Denture
- Summary of the process highlights
- Materials portfolio for the IVOTION Digital Denture
Wed, Jun 17
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM (CEST, Berlin)
About Andreas Wölfle:
MDT Andreas Wölfle has been specializing in the fabrication of prosthetic restorations using CAD/CAM systems and solutions for more than 10 years. He currently works as a "Manager Global Education Digital" at the Pforzheim facility of Ivoclar Vivadent AG. In this role, he is actively involved in the planning and implementation of CAD/CAM training programs for customers and employees on a national and international level. He is a recognized expert, powerful speaker and dedicated educator in CAD/CAM/CNC training courses and hands-on workshops.